Wednesday 1 February 2017

Teckno Miles Gets Marriage Proposals From Female Fans As He Declares His Single Status



Known by the stage name Tekno Miles, he sure knows how to make ladies drool over him!

A few hours ago on Instagram, the Ebonyi State-born music act decided to throw himself in the ‘market’ and he wrote, “Single and S.”

Currently, not only does the handsome artiste have a full DM, his IG handle is littered with almost a million 
comments, thousands of which are proposals from ladies!

Look no further! Am search for u already#the voilenttakethitbyforce#” wrote one of his fans.

Others wrote:
ellababy1641My door is open for you
criscreme I m here! u r biggest fan in China
hipsmaniaWhat r u still waiting for?I have been waiting for past 3 years for u.
o.m.o.l.a.d.eCome and marry me ooo o.m.o.l.a.d.e@teknoofficial pls am available  bossbabe_911I'm here
bossbabe_911I'm here
bossbabe_911And here
bossbabe_911And here
bossbabe_911Still here
rosinextlIm here, but you don't See me oh

ogwujubilee4realNo his looking for me.... I'm folake nd didn't u hear wen he said i should "duro"that 4 my sake he will go to church.... His looking for me nd me am looking for his cassava😜 #deallockerng

 gold6885Take me love

No comments:

Post a Comment