Thursday 16 February 2017

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday




Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Wines & Dines On Sea To Mark Son’s Birthday

Posting photos of herself and son in a boat on sea with lunch on the table, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is set to host a fun birthday for son, King Andrea as he clocks one on February 17.
She wrote:

“Take out time to pray for someone else asides your self today,Praying for others put you in the fore front of Gods Grace and favour..
I have picked out 2of my followers down here who shared their Ply with me to pray with and for you!!

I have been greatly blessed over the years doing this, It's not a secret I share but one principle of Life you can never go wrong with. Do This and watch your life change, God bless you #MAMAKING #SO EXCITED MY BABY TURNS 1 Tomorrow
.” (sic)

In another post, she wrote:

“I can't keep Calm!!
In few hours I become A mom of a one year Old,Wooow Gods blessings Are indeed forever!!
#MAMAKING #KINGY #WITHYOUIW
ON.” (sic)

Meanwhile, her husband, Oladunni Churchill seeks exclusive access to King Andrea, their son since Tonto moved out of the marriage. He disclosed this in an early birthday shout out to his son before the midnight of February 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment