Tuesday 14 February 2017

It’s Official! Daniel Ademinokan Now Married To Stella Damasus!




They have been called partners and live-in lovers for a while now.
 
The two Nollywood personalities have been on the front burner of husband-snatching episodes since Daniel Ademinokan, a producer/filmmaker abandoned his wife, an actress, Doris Simeon and took their only child along with him to the United States to live with  Stella.


Doris claimed not to know when Daniel went away with their son, David.

Though the case is in court on the child’s custody, its obvious there is an out-of-court settlement between the estranged couple on the child because Doris seems less bothered on the issue.

On the other hand, Stella, a widow of the late Jaiye Aboderin, later married a businessman, Emeka Nzeribe.

The marriage with Nzeribe lasted nine months, crashed and the pretty actress relocated abroad with her two daughters from Aboderin's union.
 
Daniel Ademinokan is her third husband.

Moving on, the Valentine’s Day message sent to Stella from Daniel’s heart revealed all.

He wrote:
"While people across the Atlantic are waiting for the announcement of a wedding date, I celebrate you today my beautiful WIFE @stelladamasus. You came into my life and gave me the right perspective. Thank you for being such a supportive wife, a remarkable mother to our kids and the glue that holds this home together. EVERYBODY deserves another shot at getting it right with love. I'm glad I got my second shot. Thank you for loving me the way you do. Even when I do things that deserve time out in the microwave , you love me still. Every single day, I just can't wait to come home to you because you are my SAFE PLACE. With you, everyday is Valentine's Day. I love you. #HappyValentinesDay #HappyWifeHappyLife #MyRib #MyWife #YouCompleteMe #DaBishopChronicles"


No comments:

Post a Comment