Friday 3 February 2017

Yvonne Jegede Tells Late Bukky Ajayi’s Son, “I Can’t Wait To Be Your Mrs”





It’s Abounce’s birthday today, February 4. Even if he chooses to be calm about his special day, his fiancée, actress Yvonne Jegede isn’t.


The daring actress, who is engaged to the late thespian, Bukky Ajayi’s son, decided making a birthday shout out.

Sharing a picture of Abounce in white tuxedo, she captioned:
Abounce

“Happy birthday babe. I’ve got a billion things to say to you. You have changed my life and showed me how a woman should be treated like a queen. The last 13-14years of my life has been colorful and bright, and the past 5months has been a roller coaster of fun because I said "Yes" Baba, you are everything I have ever prayed for and the físí I thought I only see on TV. You make me proud and happy most especially. My chocolate pudding I can not wait to be ya Mrs. #HappyBirthday #CongratulationsBaba  #FineBoyLeaningOnARail #OkoChoco #FromTheHeadQuartersOfIyawoAbounce #WhiteSuitNeverLookedPerfect #MySuperMan #MySpiderMan #MyAquaMan #MyVoltron #MyFlashMan #MySuperHero #WehdonSa @the_real_abounce” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment