Saturday 4 February 2017

Nigerian Woman Marries For The First Time At 60!






Former Ms Sarah is 60. She is today a brand new bride. A first time bride. No kids and never married. Her wedding dressmaker, bridesnmoreikeja gave an account:

60 years old and a first time bride.as in she's never been married!.....Dang!!..she looks good at 60!!....#goodgenes..#healthyliving...I remember the first time we met and she told me her age...I was like #hollymolly!!! #abasi mbok.....#unbelieveable😂😂......she went on to tell me how shes been waiting for 'mr right' since when she was in her 30's and he never came. And so two years ago, he finally appearedand proposed in 2016💃💃.....#God is good...#delayisnotdenial
my dearest aunty sarah!..i celebrate with you and may God bless your union....
👗 from @bridesnmoreikeja....#it'snevertoolate.....more pictures of our youngest and latest bride in town.” (sic)



No comments:

Post a Comment