Saturday 4 February 2017

‘I Knew We Were Meant To Be': Kim Kardashian Reveals The Moment She Knew Kanye West Was The One



She may be one of reality television's most open books. 
  
But on Friday,February 2, Kim Kardashian revealed 20 facts about herself that not even her most die-hard fans could have known.


The reality star, 36, posted a list to her website, www.kimkardashianwest.com, in which she confessed how she used to cheat on tests in school, how many piercings she has, how kissing a boy almost got her kicked out of tennis camp, and the moment she knew her husband Kanye West was the one for her.


"I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on,' Kim explained in the post. 'I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on."

Kim has been married to Kanye West since 2014. 
The couple have daughter North West, three, and son Saint West, one. 

Kim also revealed the number of piercings she has. Kim revealed she was nearly kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy - and received a scolding from her father after the close call. 



"I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me," she wrote. 

From high school to college, Kim shared with fans some memories she shares with her sister, Kourtney. 

Kim revealed she was nearly kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy - and received a scolding from her father after the close call. 

'I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me,' she wrote. 


Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment