Wednesday 18 January 2017

Indimi Sisters Are More Excited Over Their New Bride Than Buhari’s Daughter (Photos)



They were not privileged to celebrate Ahmed Indimi’s wedding to Zahra Buhari in same manner.

The three sisters, Ameena Indimi Dalhatu aka  Yataka, her twin sister, Zahra aka, Ya’Gumsu, and the estranged wife of Mohammed Babangida,  Rahama, were barred by the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, from attending Zahra Buhari's wedding in Abuja. What more? The Aisha Buhari did the posting of all pictures from her social media platforms alone.


Sources revealed to Kemiashefonlovehaven that Aisha was put off by the undisciplined attitudes of these ladies, especially during the gift-bringing(Lefe) ceremony that witnessed the the Indimis bringing 30 Louis Vuitton customised boxes as gifts to Zahra Buhari. The noise made on social media  and Presdient Buhari's stance on having a modest wedding  made Aisha Buhari issue a warning to the Indimi sisters not to attend the Abuja wedding.



So, imagine their excitement as another Indimi brother, Mohammed, married Fatima, a niece of the former Borno State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff and daughter of a member of the House of Representatives, Mamman Nur Sheriff.


The Indimi sisters inundated our timelines with pictures of the wedding which took place last weekend. From the wedding ceremony to the wushe wushe, and the wedding dinner, they just kept posting!
couple



These sisters— Ameena Indimi Dalhatu,  Yataka, her twin sister, Zahra, aka, Ya’Gumsu, and the estranged wife of Mohammed Babangida,  Rahama, are out to prove to all and sundry that they have got class and taste for the good things of life.
L-R Rahama and Zahra




Indimi sisters and their mother



Maybe overwhelmed by the love shown by the family during her kids custody battle with the estranged husband, Mohammed Babangida, Rahama, took time to celebrate her family in one of her posts.

Couple with sisters



She wrote:

“My family can love wo. I must say my family is my everything, you are my support, you are my strength, you are my heart beat. You stood by me at my lowest moment and you lot asked and stressed me with phone calls and came over to check up on me. You never stopped calling and didn't stop asking how I'm feeling or doing.I need you and will always need you for for without you all I'm nothing. The phone calls can stop now. I'm good, strong and happier with you all by my side.I love you all, always.” (sic)
Indimi sisters


KALH gathered that the Indimi sisters now refer to their new bride, Fatima, as ‘sister.’ She (Rahama) wrote in another post where she shared the couple’s photo:



 “Hmmmm who is finer? My sister or my brother?we saw and we conquered. Alhamdullilah for our new bride or rather sister. We are truly blessed that our brothers picked out the best sisters for us. We love you and we will keep Allah's Amana as you are one of us now. We will protect you, we will support you and we will look after you in shaa Allah. May Allah continue to bless our beautiful family and may Allah keep us all together. Ameen.” (sic)




No comments:

Post a Comment