Monday 16 January 2017

Shade Adu’s ‘Son’ Celebrates ‘Her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday




How does one refer to a ‘transitioned’ female to male?

Mickailia Ila Adu, daughter of legendary songstress, Sade Adu, who transgendered from woman to man decided celebrating his mother on January 16 when she clocked 58 years.

Sharing a photo of ‘himself’ and ‘his’ mom, ‘he’ wrote:

"To my Queen. Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have you in my life and call you Mumma, you are my whole world and I love you with all my heart, thank you for being you, the most beautiful person inside and out, happy birthday Mumma Shard
#mummashard #happybirthday #tinyone #iloveyou #birthdaygyal #yaaaass " (sic)

Adu Mickailia Adu-Morgan, used to be a daughter to Nigerian-British singer, Sade Adu.  Now, the 20-year-old has fully transitioned into a male.
Born of the famous multi-Grammy award winning mum and Jamaican-American music producer, Bob Morgan, Ila never hid her lesbian stance, neither did she hide the urge to for a sex change in all her social media posts.
Anyways, Happy Birthday, Shade Adu!


No comments:

Post a Comment