Saturday 14 January 2017

Why Ene Lawani Loves Older Men




Enemaya Lawani was Miss Nigeria 2004-2010. Beautiful, elegant and known to be a long-time lover of John Obayuwana, who runs Polo, a luxury goods store in Lagos, she revealed why she loves older men.


She said in an interview with Ada Onyema, "Let’s just say that I understand the older ones better and they understand me better than the younger ones. Not because of their money? No, I can make my money myself. It has nothing to do with their money. I learn a whole lot from them; I like to hang out with people I benefit from intellectually."

Her kind of guy? “He is someone who is sure about himself and knows how to treat a lady well. I really don’t care about the physical looks because that could go in a minute. As long as you know how to treat a lady well, you have won my heart," she revealed.


Does she plan to marry her long time lover? Ene said, "I don’t know. At the right time."


Obayuwana

No comments:

Post a Comment