Tuesday 10 January 2017

Still Don’t Know Why I am Still Married (Love Doctor)



Dear Kemi,
I am 30 while my wife is 27. I am from Imo State, while she hails from Delta but throughout our four-year courtship, it was from one quarrel to the other and this got me into having other affairs. This woman nags and she is very disobedient but I thought that after marriage, she would change. Ironically, she did not but grew worse after our first child. Currently, she ran to my family members and demanded for a divorce. I have been summoned for a meeting but I know that the love in this marriage has disappeared and I have made up my mind to leave her but how do I tell my family that I am dying in this marriage? What do I do?
P.P
Abuja
You have not indicated how old the marriage is but I perceive you are both experiencing teething problems in a young marriage of two young persons. Why do you want to make a hasty decision now? I am sure she acted out of impatience/intolerance when asked for a divorce. A husband needs all the patience and tolerance because women are very impulsive in reacting to issues and are more emotional than men. So, attend the meeting, let your people know how you also feel and you will both be advised on how to handle a marriage. You can give her another chance, even if it’s for the sake of your child

No comments:

Post a Comment