Sunday 27 November 2016

Behold Anita,The Lady Who Allegedly Crashed Toke Makinwa’s Marriage


It came to many as a shock when OAP, Toke Makinwa headed for the High Court in Lagos a few months back and filed for a divorce from her 18-month-old marriage to fitness coach, Maje Ayida. She also instituted Maje and his Baby Mama, Anita Solomon, as respondents.
Who is Anita? In her book “On Becoming” which Toke finally launched on November 27 in Lagos, she dedicated some chapters to revealing what transpired in her crashed marriage.
Anita
Excerpts:
The Other Woman
“Who was that girl?” I asked
“That’s that girl”
“Which girl?”
“The girl I told you about. Her friends are always calling me to say she really likes me and has a crush on me. Her name is Anita.”
“So that’s the Anita girl they say you are dating.”
“I’m not dating her. How can I date someone that is always saying ‘can I come and see you? I’ll bring my friend that you think is cute’?”
I accepted Maje’s explanation and concluded that Anita was not important. So I’ll be with Maje and she’d call and I’d tell him, “The girl that has a crush on you is calling.” And it would be nothing.
Kemiashefonlovhaven exclusively gathered some facts about the ‘Other Woman’ in Toke’s crashed marriage.
Anita is a lawyer, a mediator and an Internet business coach.
Anita and son
She said of herself, I have a full time job...lucky me, and a part time job I love more. As a mediator I see a lot of people in distress, and it pleases me when we settle disputes and bring people back together. As an internet entrepreneur, I love helping people create the lifestyle they desire. Making money online has been quite fulfilling, teaching people how to do what I do is the bomb!” (sic)
Anita
The half Lebanese, half Ibibio was Maje Ayida’s girlfriend even when he was courting Toke—a fact the pretty OAP accepted in her book:
I had been with Maje from when I was an immature teenager, through my twenties, and for most of those years, Anita had been the standard I had to live up to. I had lightened my skin at some point – Anita was half Lebanese and half Ibibio, and Maje made me feel like he preferred her lighter skin.”
Definitely, Maje must have left Anita to marry Toke, an act, Kemiashefonlovehaven learnt, irked Anita’s family members when she got pregnant last year.
Her son, Micah is over 12 months old and she adores him.
Anita, who isn’t a fair-skinned as Toke indicated, is a simple and laid-back dresser and currently wears natural hair.
Its still puzzling how a simple, unassuming lady could have given Toke a run for her fashion sense and fame. She seems to be peace-loving because anytime any of her followers on social media talks about her baby, Maje or Toke, she keeps quiet.
Anita and son
Meanwhile, in chapter 8 of "On Becoming" Toke revealed that Maje infected her with Sexually Transmitted Disease. Guess the source of the disease? Toke wrote:

 
Toke Makinwa
For a case that is in court, many are of the opinion that Toke shouldn’t have released the book that has said so much about the respondents- Anita Solomon and Maje Ayida. 
Will Anita Solomon, take legal steps?
Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment