Tuesday 1 November 2016

Actor Odunlade Adekola Serenades Wife On Her Birthday, Says “You Are My Second Mummy”



His wife’s birthday is today, November 2 and he chose to celebrate his love for her. In an Instagram post, the high-soaring Nollywood Yoruba actor Odunlade Adekola said,
“I want you to know that I feel so blessed for having a wife like you.
Honey, I love you very much that words can never express how dear you are to me. You are not only a wife to me, but my best friend. (MY SECOND MUMMY) Happy birthday to you my LOVE. My love, my best friend. Happy birthday to you dear (mummy D4).”

Odunlade, who has been married to Ruth for 13 years, has never failed to express his love for the mother of three.
Talking about their marriage in an interview, Odun, as he is fondly called revealed.

We have been married now since 2003. Yes, that is like 13 years now. We appreciate God. Though we do fight a lot, you can see our smiling faces now but we usually settle it between us.”
Happy birthday to Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment