Wednesday 16 November 2016

Oge Okoye Celebrates Birthday Says, "No Butts/Boobs Implants For Me"




For a once-upon-time thin actress, not a few fans are surprised at the bigger butts and boobs Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye now displays.
Though today is her 36th birthday, she has denied having any butts or boobs implants. To pretty Oge, she has just added weight.
Taking time to dispel the rumours of any cosmetic surgery, Oge said in an interview with National Encomium,
That’s not true at all. Why will I choose to go for butts or breast implant? Although, I have added weight which I also noticed, I didn’t undergo any surgery. Each time I notice I am getting fatter, I always go to the gym. And actually, that’s what I am doing at the moment. I am not at all that comfortable getting fatter, I just have to shed some weight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment