Tuesday 22 November 2016

Leo Mezie, Nollywood Actor Who Survives Kidney Surgery Says, “I Don’t Know Why God Gave Me Second Chance”




After his harrowing experience while seeking help to have a kidney transplant and the subsequent assistance he got from Nigerians, Nollywood actor Leo Mezie said, “It could only be God.
I don't know why he gave me a second chance to live when I had given up all hope to life. I had surrendered all to him and was counting on the few days that I would live before his mercy came upon me.


“We had made all arrangements to get a kidney donor and also made plans of how much to pay the donor but things changed for good. This is a miracle that has changed my entire life and my philosophy of life too,” he revealed.

He also shared new pictures of his new looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment