Wednesday 16 November 2016

I Caught My Husband In Our Bed WIth Another Woman



 Dear Kemi,


I am in my late 30s, married to a man in his early 50s, who is a divorcee with five children. Two years into the marriage, I could not conceive due to fibroids but God intervened and I now have a set of twins. 

Before conception, he complained about my stubbornness and there was a day I found him making love to another woman in our matrimonial bed! I fainted, developed heart problems and had to be flown abroad due to complications. 

I became a laughing stock in the  neighbourhood because they thought the marriage would not last. That day, my love for him died. Even after the arrival of  the twins, he still runs after girls but he has stopped bringing them home. 

I lack nothing money can buy and he gives me anything I want but I can not forgive him. The memory just refused to go! I have decided to pay him back when in his late 60s or early 70s by sleeping with his friends and driver even to his knowledge.

 I don’t care if he develops stroke or even sidelines me in his will. I have a house built in my name courtesy of him and I know whatever he gives his children belongs to me. I want him to feel the pains I went through.
J.K.A
Readers advice are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment