Saturday 26 November 2016

“I’m Not Married, Don’t Congratulate Me Again” Actor Michael Okon Warns


The news went viral that handsome actor Michael Okon, popularly called Nollywood heart-throb, had secretly married an unnamed runway model. The rumour went as far as insinuating that the wedding ceremony had a few models in attendance.


But the baby faced actor refuted it in a press statement recently.

Okon said there was never a wedding.
He reiterated he would not be stampeded into marriage.

According to him the wedding pictures seen online were from a photo shoot for a UK-based designer, Afromodel Collections, who launched new collection!

He said, “We only did a photo shoot for a Nigerian UK-based designer, Afromodel Collections, and Bella Naija Weddings posted the pictures and boom! everyone thought it was another pre-wedding shoot. The story really went viral because I’ve been getting congratulatory messages till today.

“We had only a private event meant for models and how that turned to a marriage ceremony is what I don’t know. I reiterate that I am not married. I am not going to get married just because people want me to, neither would I do it just to enter another just to enter another phase of my life just like some of my colleagues have done.”
Source: VANGUARD



No comments:

Post a Comment