Sunday 20 November 2016

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Lives Large In Lekki



Though the Nollywood Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, was one of the first Nigerian actresses to relocate to Lekki a few years back, Kemiashefonlovehaven gathered that she got herself another beautiful mansion in the highbrow area lately.

She has moved into her newest apartment in Lekki, Lagos.


Pretty and quite vocal, Lizzy, a single mother of one, lives like a princess in her new home.

A film producer who has good movies to her name, the actress had a spat with another actress, Iyabo Ojo a few years ago and the duo seems not to be at peace with each other.

Lizzy at work
Living in her new crib with Rotimi, her undergraduate daughter, Lizzy sure loves pets and displays her dog,whose name is  Pretty, on her Instagram handle.



Known to be an astute entrepreneur, she does many businesses outside of acting. A fashion slayer, Lizzy owns a fashion line and she is said to sew for some First Ladies.
She is a good tailor, (shares picture of where she sews) who has also taught her teenage daughter how to sew.

The fair-complexioned actress, who is currently in New York for the premiere of her latest movie, ‘Owo Naira Bet,’ wedded her long term lover, Jibo Morgan last year in Lagos. Not a few of her fans are worried over this marriage because she hardly talks about him nor shares any picture of him on her social media platforms.

Wondering how she could afford to live large despite the recession and poor remuneration in the entertainment industry?

Lizzy shares on Instagram:

With Rotimi, daughter
 “When friends call me Jack of all trades, I reply them that I am a master of success. I started business at age 7. My mum taught me how to save money in ‘Kolo’ (local piggy bank) I hardly eat because I want to see the reflection of the money. I learn how to retain capital, I learn how to do many businesses because my mum told me make sure my ‘Kolo” doesn’t go empty.”


No comments:

Post a Comment