Saturday 26 November 2016

As Pasuma Alabi Clocks 49, He Wishes For God-fearing Wife




Single ladies who don’t have “the fear of the Lord, educated and homely” should not read this.

Why? That is who Fuji exponent, Odetola Wasiu Alabi aka Pasuma, wishes for as he clocks 49 years old today November 27, 2016.

Single at 49? He responded in an interview:”I am not single. I have children out of wedlock. I am married to my children and I am happy with them. That does not erase the fact that I may decide to get married tomorrow.”

Pasuma, who once dated actress, Ronke Odusanya but dumped her, described his kind of woman.

He said, “I want a woman who has the fear of the Lord. She has to be educated and homely. If I find a woman who has all these qualities and a few extras, you would be the first to know.”

Asked why he dates Nollywood Yoruba actresses and he said, “They are all my friends and we are in the same industry. That makes it easy for us to understand each other.” 

Will he end up marrying an actress?
Pasuma who admitted to not drinking, smoking or womanizing replied, “I can’t tell. When the time comes, I will know and you will know.”

Happy birthday, Oganla!

No comments:

Post a Comment