Friday 25 November 2016

After-Wedding Photos of Couple’s 20-Year-Old Marriage


This are not pre-wedding photos that have been the norm in Nigeria lately. No. This couple, who is obviously love smitten with each other decided have an ‘After-Wedding’ photo shoot to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary.



The excited wife wrote on her Facebook page recently:


“On 23rd November 1996 I said I do. Today, exactly 20 years after, I am renewing my vows, saying "I Do" over and again. Like a trash that I was, you had picked me. Overlooking all my flaws and idiosyncrasies. Going through all the thicks' and d thins' you had kept to your words and promises, a Noble man, a very good Teacher, an Exemplary Leader.

I am so blessed to have you. It has taken God and you my husband to bring out in me what and who I am today.

Thanks for your patience and godliness. Just like gold, we had passed through fire.... Huuummm!!...Fun idanwo bi okun ife, to so wa po pelu awon
ohun orun... But for Grace we continually received daily, gave us assurance that we will overcome.

Indeed, we had seen. Today, we can say that God is faithful to us, "for the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries. Wait for it. Because at the end it shall speak and it shall never be delayed" this is the foundation of our trust, To God alone be all Glory.

And so for these 20 good years of active service *winks* still not tired. To the beautiful things it has birthed, to the wonderful products we have been blessed with, I say big cheers!! Cheers to many more multiples of 20years...”.

No comments:

Post a Comment