Tuesday 31 January 2017

Idahosa’s Daughter Gives Birth, Names It After Late Dad


Almost 19 years after mourning the death of their patriarch, the Idahosa family had cause to laugh again!

The late televangelist, Arch bishop Benson Idahosa’s daughter, Freda, gave birth to baby boy on Sunday January 29th, 2017. She and her husband, Rev Wale Ajayi named the baby after the late man of God, Benson Andrew Idahosa. Idahosa's widow, Rev Margaret said, “Joy fills my heart. Another grandson for me, Hallelujah!!!

The firstborn, FEB, who also runs the ministry with his mother posted, “Good news! As today, I'm a new...uncle! Congratulations to my sister, Rev Freda and Rev Wale Ajayi @wale77ajayi on their baby boy, Andrew Idahosa. He's named after my father, Benson Andrew Idahosa. God bless you both and give you the grace to raise this wonderful young man to carry on your great legacy and that of his grandfather. And God bless those of you who thought I was going to say I'm a new father. The Lord is good.
#WorthTheWow #NewBaby #WelcomeToTheWorld
.” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment