Sunday 15 January 2017

Actor LollyBoy's BabyMama Calls Him Out OVer Baby Says, " He Cannot Betray Me Like You"



Nollywood Yoruba actor Lolade Mustapha Sholagbade aka Lolly Boy was a live-in lover to make-up artist, Dewunmi Fatai, who also is an upcoming actress. They had a boy, Ramadan over six months ago but the relationship crashed. They never wedded.

In an interview, Lolly Boy opened up on why he dumped Dewunmi. He said among other things, "At a time, I told her to stop posting the photos of my son on social media or parties and her response was what is my business with that, she said she can take my son to her own boyfriend’s house! I was shocked but it is normal. It’s just that it is too early to start doing such when our child is not even up to 6 months."


Dewunmi is still posting and sharing pictures of their son. She wrote on Instagram some few hours ago, "U can see he makes me very happy. My irreplaceable husband, he cannot betray me like you , so I'm safe with him."
Hope this isn't referring to her estranged beau?

No comments:

Post a Comment