Monday 23 January 2017

Tonto Dike Shares Drug Test Result As Husband Parties With Actress Rosaline



She seems ready to go the whole hog in proving her innocence. Aside from the post she shared on being a praying woman whose God would deal with some bloggers, actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has taken steps to exonerate herself from drug allegations.

Today, she posted a result of the drug test she went for at a clinic in Abuja.
It read negative.


She wrote:

"I do this for MY GOD
I do this for MY SON
I do this for the millions of People who draw strength from my story/Journey!!!
#MAMAKING #God bless you All."

Her story got another phase when some bloggers started posting pictures of her husband, Oladunni Churchill at a night club in Lagos partying with his Personal Assistant, Rosaline Meurer.




Dressed in sexy outfit, it’s obvious the actress was having fun and the same went for Toto Dikeh’s husband who was captured enjoying drinks with friends.


Rosaline had debunked dating Churchill. She maintained that they were family friends—he’s her mentor, while Tonto is a friend. 


In an interview with Hip TV, Rosaline said of her association with Tonto Dike’s husband, “He remains family to me. His wife is family to me. We have hung out a couple of times together. They are in peace, they are happy. I don’t know what people are saying about this. It sounds irrelevant to me and I don’t see a big deal. I’m not saying much about this. People should not say what they don’t know.”


No comments:

Post a Comment