Monday 30 January 2017

Gospel Artiste Deborah Elomobor Weds In Style (Photos)

image
Daughter of Bishop Godwin Elomobor, (Deborah Elomobor) recently said,“I DO” to her sweetheart and best friend of 7 years, Morris Odioko, who happens to also be the son of Bishop Pius Odioko. The gospel singer and speaker, Deborah Adeola Elomobor (popularly referred to as Deborah Queendee) describes how her meeting with her husband-to-be, was both humorous and divine.


image
The singer describes how she met her fiancé back in 2009 while still an undergraduate student at Covenant University where she received her bachelor’s degree in sociology. In Deborah’s own words,
image
“To think that it all started off with just a good deed of dropping off a Christmas present for a Senior brother in the faith after our Christmas holiday and I ended up having a Christmas wedding is simply mind blowing. The date was January 8th, 2009. I had just returned from the United States and wanted to deliver a Christmas present I had gotten for a friend of mine. As I entered the office where I went in search of this special friend, I met this striking young man (Morris Odioko, popularly referred to as King Morris – KM) who offered to deliver the present for me because the person I was in search of was not there
One key question I asked KM then was “Can I trust you,” And he responded
YES.”
As I turned to leave the office, I picked up a wedding magazine, glanced at it, and dropped it back on the table. Unknown to me then, KM had just dropped it on the table before I walked into the office. I never would have imagined that almost 8 years later, I would be saying “I DO” to this same person, Morris Odioko. We started courting/dating officially October 2nd, 2009. It has been such a wonderful journey and experience getting to know Him. Together, we have been able to found a Family centered organization called WOW Community Int.l, which focuses on developing women and building up Godly homes through teaching biblical principles.  I am excited about such a glorious future with KM, and look forward to breaking new grounds together with such a God loving young man who reveals and depicts God’s perfect love for me through his actions and words on a daily basis. I guess I could say “A good deed turned into a ring!” Smiles.
image
The hashtag for the wedding was #GraceandGlory16
The traditional wedding ceremony held at Ziggies, Magodo GRA, Lagos. While the Church wedding and ceremony held at the Haven Event Centre, GRA Ikeja, and was well attended by various gospel artistes, ministers of the gospel, friends and family of the couple.
image
See More Photos:
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment