Monday 16 January 2017

Trying Times For Toyin Aimakhu, Says “Life Has Knocked Me Down, Seen Things I Never Want To See Again”



These are indeed trying times for pretty actress, Toyin Aimakhu, (Oops, sorry), Toyin Abraham. 

From a failed marriage that became messy on social media; an amorous affair with Seun Egbegbe that ended up with stories of kidnap, threats and more scandals; these are minus the phone theft scandal which involved Seun Egbegbe and Toyin’s past attempts of trying to cover up Egbegbe’s ‘thieving’ lifestyle. 


Don’t forget her estranged husband, Adeniyi Johnson, has been hobnobbing with actress Seyi Edun and flaunting it on social media.


Too much for a versatile and hardworking young woman to bear. Little wonder she changed her surname to Abraham!


Recently, Toyin penned down her thoughts on Instagram:



“Life has knocked me down a few times..I've seen things I never want to see again...But I'll always get back up, I will never stay down..And REMEMBER life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile. Go out and stand tall." (sic)



No comments:

Post a Comment