Saturday 14 January 2017

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex Now Dating Another Actress




This should be authentic if it’s coming from a woman Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun regard as their godmother.


The estranged husband of actress, Toyin Aimakhu, (now Toyin Abraham) Adeniyi had always denied dating another actress, Seyi Edun.


But on a social media post by Prophetess Mary Olanbiwoninu recently, she shared the couple’s photos and wrote:



“'My favourite couple, if God be for us, who can be against us?”(sic)
Toyin Abraham



Recall that Adeniyi revealed to Saturday PUNCH in 2016 when the couple first separated  that he had not made any reconciliatory moves to get his ex back since the marriage broke up; rather the reverse was the case.


Then, he debunked the rumour that he called Toyin every time in order to see if they could work on their marriage, the handsome actor said, “This is a blatant lie! In fact, the reverse is even the case. I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year.  I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”


When asked if there were chances of them reconciling, Niyi was not forthcoming with a response but rather chose to say, “I would rather not talk about it. But I have to tell you that in a few weeks, things will unfold.”


Maybe these are parts of what would unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment