Tuesday 31 January 2017

Funke Akindele’s Husband Shows Off Kids



With three children from other women, Abdulrasheed Bello must have taken time to bond with his kids and be close to them as he appears.



Though he is married to actress Funke Akindele aka Jenifa, JJC Skillz, as he is popularly called, still carves out time for his kids.

One of them, Benito had his birthday recently and the elated dad penned down this message:

Happy birthday to most amazing boi in the whole wide world @benii_boi Mr Benito Bello.”

Recall that this is his first marriage. In a message on Snapchat to his wife Funke, he revealed his lonely journey before she came along:

I gave up on love and strengthen my heart for the lonely journey of life. 2 many times, I have tried to build a home and failed. It felt like hardwork. Convinced myself that I have beautiful children and money, so I don’t need a wife. GOD HAD OTHER PLANS. As you have given me peace, I pray that you will forever find peace.”



No comments:

Post a Comment