Wednesday 18 January 2017

“I Didn’t Sleep With Tonto Dike’s Husband—Actress




She is an actress and her name is Rosaline Meurer. Last week must have been a tough one for her when her name was linked to the alleged crack in actress Tonto Dike’s marriage to Oladunni Churchill.
 
Toto and husband, churchill
Rosaline was fingered as the Personal Assistant to Churchill and that he was sleeping with her!
What fuelled the rumour was the change of profile in Tonto Dike’s Instagram handle from Mrs. Churchill to her maiden name. 

Then the next day, Tonto apologised to actress Mercy Johnson on a rift between them since 2013!

Rosaline, in an interview with Hip TV denied the allegations leveled against her.

She said Tonto Dike’s husband is like a brother to her. She also said Tonto is like her family and they had hung out a couple of times. Tagging all that were published as ‘irritating,” Rosaline said, she remains a part of Tonto Dike’s family and the Churchill Foundation.

In her words, “This is someone that is a mentor to me. He is someone I look up to. He has a good heart and there is nobody that would not want to identify with someone that has a good heart; someone that gives a helping hand. I remain a part of Big Church Foundation. He remains family to me. His wife is family to me. We have hung out a couple of times together. They are in peace, they are happy. I don’t know what people are saying about this. It sounds irrelevant to me and I don’t see a big deal. I’m not saying much about this. People should not say what they don’t know.”

Meanwhile, earlier today, January 18,Tonto Dike's husband, Oladunni Churchill took to his Instagram to share some photos from one of their charity projects which held early last month.Already,  Tonto Dike's fans have flooded his comment section to thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment