Saturday 14 January 2017

Yomi Folawiyo's Wife, Bimbo Celebrates Daughter As She Clocks 13





Estranged wife of Yomi Folawiyo, Bimbo celebrates her first daughter who clocks 13 today January 15. She shares throwback photo of when the girl was a baby and now that she is a teenager.

Bimbo, who has separated from Yomi and packed out of his house, alleged in an interview with City People, that Yomi, who is one of the sons of the late Baba Adinni, Alhaji Wahab Folawiyo, told lies about her daughters as dead just to borrow money from friends.


She said in the interview:
An instance was when he took loan from one Mr. Femi Ajayi three years ago and he refused to pay back. Mr. Femi called me when I was in Dubai with my two daughters sympathising with me that I lost my daughters. His statement was “Epele Aunty,Emabinu pe mi pe yin , epele ti awon omo yin to ku“(Sorry, aunty, I leant you lost your daughters).I was mad and he said, Uncle Yomi borrowed money from him stating that we lost our daughters and needed money to buy caskets. I told him my daughters are not dead and I will never bury my daughters in Jesus name. He explained further.  

"I got so scared. I was inside the Emirate Mall in Dubai when I received the call. Funny enough, we all came to Dubai with Yomi and I told my first daughter to speak with the Uncle Femi and she spoke to him saying, ’Hello Uncle.’ Femi was shocked and he said how somebody could tell lies about his children. I told him we were in Dubai together that I would talk to my husband when I get back to the hotel since I was sure he won’t tell him something like that. I was bitter and couldn’t shop again. I met Yomi in the bathroom and told him I want to see him. I asked if he took any loan from Mr. Femi Ajayi and he said, yes. He confirmed that he collected loan from him. I also asked why he lied that my two daughters are late. How could you say that as a father and he said to me, `I am sorry.’ He tried to explain but I was angry. I walked out of the hotel room with my kids.”

No comments:

Post a Comment