Sunday 15 January 2017

I Didn’t Want To Embarrass Ikechukwu In Public, So I Said Yes To Proposal—Sarah Ofili



Immediately she posted on Instagram that she had a radio show, where she was supposed to talk on, “Surviving Broken Engagement,” everyone waited with bated breath what model Sarah Ofili, would say.
She had referred to herself as an expert in broken engagement when she shared the post.

So, Sarah Ofili went ahead to grant an interview to Elsie Godwin on the show 'Crux of the Matter'.

On the show, when asked about her engagement to the rapper in 2011, specifically, who broke it off, Sarah responded:

“In my case, I did.”


On why she accepted to marry him, she said:
“Because of pressure. He proposed in public and I'm that kind of typical ride or die girl, I won't embarrass my man in public even though I felt he put me on that spot and he shouldn't have, but he was smart he knew if he did it privately there was a chance I'll say NO because a day before I had seen a message on my sister's phone trying to help him plan the surprise and pick a ring and I went crazy. I was like, ‘HELL NO, don't do it, stop whatever you are planning.’ But he still went ahead to propose.”

She continued:

“On the day he proposed, I was talking through my teeth like 'nigga don't do it, nigga get the fuck up' but he did and I said YES, but really I do envy girls that are bold enough to say NO on the spot.”


Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu, had featured on a popular podcast, Loose Talk, recently and revealed why he isn't friends with Terry the Rapman, alleging that the rapper was having an affair with his then fiancee, Sarah.



Sarah's radio interview came after she and her sister including Terry tha Rapman had hauled abuses at him on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment