Tuesday 14 February 2017

Toke Makinwa Talks On Her “Greatest Love” On Valentine’s Day


This Valentine’s Day remains incomplete without any post on Toke Makinwa, the quintessential author, media personality, Vlogger and now motivational speaker on how to pay a man back in his own coins.

 She's definitely having a no-man Valentine's day due to all that happened in the past year in her crashed marriage to Maje Ayida.

Today, Valentine’s Day, she posted her daily biblical confessions instead of her picture. She definitely would not put up any guy’s picture today to avoid wagging tongues.

Anyways, who would date this ‘On Becoming’ author now?

She wrote:
The greatest love of all ❤❤❤ thank you lord for taking a chance with me, thankful that you are not man, thank you for saving me from myself; you've given me the grace to BECOME all you have created me to be.” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment