Monday 13 February 2017

Adele Now Married To Simon Konecki…Confirms At Grammys 2017




Adele appeared to confirm her marriage to partner Simon Konecki at the Grammys
She kissed him in the crowd
And during her acceptance speech for her album, 25, she thanked her little family and seemed to reveal they had finally tied the knot.

She said: “Grammys, I appreciate it, the Academy, I love you, my manager, my husband and my son – you’re the only reason I do it.”

The couple has been together since 2011
Speaking about her comeback, she said that it "took an army" to help her get her latest album off the ground.



Adele made no effort to conceal the band as she went shopping for health food in Beverley Hills, amid rumours that she was planning to marry Simon, 42, in a Christmas ceremony.

Adele couldn't help getting emotional after winning the Grammy for Album of the Year
Adele said that she couldn't accept the award because she felt Beyonce deserved it
But she glanced down to where Beyonce and her family were sitting and said: "I can't accept this award because, for me, Beyonce, Lemonade was amazing.

"It was so monumental and so soul bearing. We saw another side of you that we don't always get to see.

"We adore you, you are our light. The way you make me feel, and the way you make my black friends feel, is amazing. I love you so much, I always have and always will."

Source: THE Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment