Tuesday 14 February 2017

Actress Yewande aka Kudi Klepto, Beau Celebrate 5 Years Of Being Best Friends




This Valentine’s Day celebration seems to be more of married persons eulogising one another on social media. 

This is from Nollywood actress, Yewande Adekoya aka Kudi Klepto.
Married to an actor cum producer, Ishola Abiodun, exactly five years ago today, she went down memory lane on how they met, dated and got married:

A QUICK CONFESSION BEFORE I START: I met this man 9 YEARS AGO in Ibadan where I was posted for my youth service and he has being my lover since then.
@bestofabbey Since you came into my life 9yrs ago, you have always made me feel weak in the knees. How do you do it? Lol...I am still very weak in the knees for you bae. Chai! I still can't believe it. God is Great sha. As Baba God will have it, We got married 5yrs after you swept me off my feet and I must confess, you have being everything to me since then. You have being my companion, my partner, my brother, my best friend, my lover, my father and my soul mate. You simply complete me. How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life honey? You have been my rock in good times and in times of sorrow. Yes, We went through HELL, yes, we have been through seriously challenging stuffs we can't even begin to tell people but God kept making us strong for each other. You always have my back and I will always have yours Ishola mi. People who know us know that you have been so good to me and may God continue to keep you for me. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for choosing to spend your life with me. I will always love you my partner, my friend. Happy wedding anniversary to us darling and Happy Valentine's Day to you my beautiful people.”
(sic)

Meanwhile, her husband had written a note on his IG handle:

“Thank God for the gift of life. Happy wedding anniversary to us and happy valentine's day to you my personal person,my best friend,the love of my life,my number one fan,my woman my everything. Thanks for accepting to journey with me for the rest of my life.....Although I'm not perfect,i have my ways that could be annoying at times, thank you for standing by, may God continue to bless our very sweet union. You have shown me the meaning of love over the years may God continue to bless you for us...i love you and i pray to love you more dear.” (sic)


No comments:

Post a Comment