Sunday 19 February 2017

Mosun Filani Celebrates Fifth Wedding Anniversary Tells Hubby “You’re The Brain Behind My Beauty”



She is one of Nollywood Yoruba actresses with an enviable marriage. 

Beautiful, fashionable and popular actress, Mosun Filani-Oduoye is today celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary to husband, Hon Kayode Oduoye, a lawyer cum politician in Osun State.


The couple got married in 2012 and is blessed with two children.

Kayode’s father is the late Senator Simeon Oduoye, a retired AIG who served as Military Administrator of Ebonyi and Niger states.  He later became a senator and represented Osun Central in the Senate from 2007 to 2011.

Sharing a video of their numerous photos together, Mosun wrote:


My father, my brother, my friend, my confidant, my LUV... ,Orun to gbe ori mi duro, ife mi, aiye mi, okan mi, Olo mii, oni temi.... Thank u for taking me as I am, thank u for loving me with all of u, thank u for ur support and encouragement, thank u for our kids, thank u for US, thank u for being the brain behind my beauty. I luv u then, I luv u now and I will forever luv u.Five yrs down.. Forever to go. HWA TO US.”

In a recent exclusive interview with Kemiashefonlovehaven, Mosun proffers tips for a lasting marriage.

She  said, “When you are married, the two of you must know that you are no longer single and you can’t live your life as a single man/woman. You are no longer on your own and you stay back from distractions.


The first 10 years are critical because those are the years that form the foundation of any home. You need to know each other well and learn to bond. Once you are married, you need to create time for your family because that is the time you get to know the family you are married into. Also, learn to do everything together and that way, external influence is avoided,” she advised.


On her husband, she said, “Thank God for His mercies because my husband has always been there for me. Truth is, you can only record success in your endeavours when you are blessed with a stable and peaceful home front and there is no domestic upheaval. He has been quite supportive.


No comments:

Post a Comment