Thursday 16 February 2017

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How she Almost Lost Her Life



Ibidun Ighodalo is married to the Senior Pastor of Trinity House Church, Lagos Ituah Ighodalo. The former Miss Lux, who now runs Elizabeth R, an upscale events planning company, she still in her 30s.  Today February 16, she took to Instagram to celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary.


Where has 10 years gone....... My heart, my soulmate, my one true love..... thank you for being an extension of God’s love to me.... thank you for being a provider, protector and my priest, you have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that this day 10 years ago I made the best decision of my life by taking and accepting you as my husband to have and to hold..... doing life with you has had its ups and downs ,tough days , tough weeks, tough decisions but God was there, seated on his throne, wondered if he had forsaken us little did I know he had His plans... You stood by and with me against ALL odds, through the storms... through our fiercest battles and storms where I almost lost my life...you were there, unwavering, unflinching, unbending and ever resolute.... He saw us from the foundations of the earth as I look back I call him 'ONISE IYANU ' in our lives and sweetie even though with the very tough times I will do it all over again because from the foundations of the earth we were ordained. May our love continue to grow deeper, wax stronger and taste sweeter by the grace of God who loves us both unconditionally...Ituah, my life, my love, my sunshine I love you forever and a day more...... and I give myself to you all over again forever......


No comments:

Post a Comment