Wednesday 15 February 2017

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband’s Mistress Rosaline Meurer Gets Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift


 Today is her birthday and Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer cannot be calm. 

Remember her? Rosaline was fingered as the Personal Assistant to Churchill, who he was alleged to be having an affair with.



She started her birthday celebration with the posting of numerous lovely photos.


Just a moment ago, she posted a picture and video of her new Toyota Land cruiser Prado.


Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life.......New age, New car.........My life savings went down for this but I'm happy, I gat me ..... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride #Zeroworries #WeMadeIt #EVERYTHINGROSY🌹#blessed #favored #birthdaychronicles #aquarius #landcruiserprado #QUEENOFALLQUEENS,” (sic) she wrote.


The actress, who was accused of being the cause of Tonto Dikeh’s marriage crash, denied the allegations levelled against her.


She said Tonto Dike’s husband is like a brother to her. She also said Tonto is like her family and they had hung out a couple of times. Tagging all that were published as ‘irritating,” Rosaline said, she remains a part of Tonto Dike’s family and the Churchill Foundation.


In her words, “This is someone that is a mentor to me. He is someone I look up to. He has a good heart and there is nobody that would not want to identify with someone that has a good heart; someone that gives a helping hand. I remain a part of Big Church Foundation. He remains family to me. His wife is family to me. We have hung out a couple of times together. They are in peace, they are happy.”




No comments:

Post a Comment