Monday 6 February 2017

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Denies Fake Interview “The Blogger Is Fake, A Stalker”




This is in bad taste! How would a blogger publish an imaginary interview just to get traffic or attention?

This particular blogger, Angel Eze, aka Mary Jane (Maryjane blogazine) claimed to have conducted an interview with celebrity blogger Stella Dimoko-Korkus on the phone.

The blogger, who claims to live abroad, indicated in the interview that Stella said she hates Linda Ikeji; that she cheated on her husband once; he has forgiven her and all unprintable stuff.

When KemiAshefonLoveHaven placed a call across to Stella, she denied ever meeting or knowing any Mary Jane.

She said, “She has been stalking me for a while and I have been ignoring her. She would post all sorts of comments on my blog for recognition, sent messages to me (my Inbox is full of her email) and I have already blocked her on Instagram. I contacted my lawyers on this and I was told to ignore her.

“How could I have granted an interview and said I cheated on my husband once and he forgave me? That girl is mentally sick! I have been married for 15 years and my marriage has never suffered any setback. I am happy in my home and marriage.

That girl has a blog that nobody is reading and she wants attention and traffic! I am busy smiling to the bank everyday and she is busy posting useless comments.

“I’m a journalist, I run a blog and I am making money daily. Let her go and find something to do.”



No comments:

Post a Comment