Friday 10 February 2017

Nollywood Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Says, “I Know The Father Of My Unborn Baby”




Just as her husband, Charles Billion came out to claim paternity of her unborn child, Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe has also cast aspersions on haters who said they don’t know who impregnated her.

In an interview with Saturday PUNCH, the Enugu state-born actress said she knows the father of her child. 

Though she didn’t mention Charles, Mimi said,
“What people say about me on social media is not my business. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I know my husband and I know the father of my child, so everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Maybe if they know who is responsible for the baby, they can come up with the person but in my home, we are all fine. We know who is responsible for the baby; we know the father and the mother. Also, my close friends are in the know as well. It is up to them to say whatever they want to say. I don’t think I should reply such idle talks because it is not affecting my happiness in any way.”

L-R Charles Billion, Moyo Lawal and Mimi at the Baby Shower hel penultimate week in Lagos

Mimi and Charles got married on July 18 2015. Though a traditional solemnization, the couple was to have a white wedding in September of same year but it never held.

No comments:

Post a Comment