Monday 6 February 2017

One Year After Tying The Knot Ebuka Uchendu Still Celebrates Wife




They were married on February 6, 2016.
For Big Brother Naija host and wife, Cynthia it’s worth celebrating their tangible love one year after saying I do. The couple was also blessed with a baby last year too.

 A year ago today, I said "I do" to the love of my life... Today, I'm even surer that I meant those words!!!
Thank you so much @justcynthia_o. And may our forever be even more amazing than the last year has been.
I love you
#Obi2016”(sic)

His wife responded and wrote:
“Happy anniversary sweetie' m . I pray that our bond and friendship stays the same till the end of time . I know that as long as I have you I'll never be lost . Thank you for being my everything. I love you chi chi.” (sic)


No comments:

Post a Comment