Friday 17 February 2017

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son’s Birthday Despite Denying Hubby Access To Him



First, the surprise she wanted to pull on everyone with her son’s picture had been watered down by her husband, Oladunni Churchill, who started sharing pictures of their son, King Andre, some weeks ago on Instagram.

However, for the first time (from her end) Tonto Dikeh, who has kept her son's face hidden from birth, unveiled him today, February 17, on his first birthday.

Without any doubts, Andre resembles his father!

Now referring to herself as Mama King, Tonto wrote:

“Happy birthday my Love! Where do I even begin! This angel right here was sent from God to do wonders. My son! My little King! You have been my biggest strength and joy. Sometimes I feel as though I need a spare heart to help contain my love for you. (In tears)My baby boy, I have a son. The ocean to my eyes. The calm in my life. The one that soothes my soul with just a glance in your eyes. My prayer for you is that you walk in the path God has set for you. Everything else will fall into place! I will make sure you do not waiver from that set path.

It is my duty as your mother. My obligation to you and the almighty God that put you in my care. As you enter your first year on this earth may you continue to experience abundant happiness and joy. Unexplainable success and favour! Incomprehensible blessing from all corners of the earth. Always remember that your father is the creator of this world. So you must tread it with confidence. He is the almighty God, so do not ever fear or feel flawed in your life. You will do wonders.

As you take your baby steps may they grow into big strides and may you walk into more blessings! Just know that Mummy will be there at your back cheering you on as your personal cheerleader. I love you Baby! Always and forever!”

Happy birthday King Andre!

No comments:

Post a Comment