Sunday 1 January 2017

She Kept Clicking ‘Like’ On All My Posts, I Asked Her Out, We Are Getting Married”




There is much love on social media afterall. Just be courteous, don’t be a troll and you will earn the admiration of someone who could end up your husband/wife.


According to the guy, he never knew this would happen.




He wrote on the social media platform, Nairaland, “It started like a joke on a thread "30 and above" created by toks2008 or so some time last year. I picked interest in this young lady who kept liking my quotes on FB after adding her, she responded nicely. It kept going on and on ,we met and I requested her mother’s permission to take her out on a date and a new page in our life began. 11th Feb , this beautiful union would be sealed. Help us pray n celebrate.” (sic)

Congrats to the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment