Wednesday 7 December 2016

What Blackberry Has Joined Together... Amazing Story Of Couple Who Met On BBM




There are a thousand and one places you can meet your life partner.
For Ayo and Wunmi, love kicked off when Ayo saw Wunmi on his friend’s Display Picture on Blackberry.
“That my friend was Wunmi’s bunk mate in the university. I saw her picture on her DP and requested for her details. That was how we started talking,” recalled an excited Ayo.

Then they met in person after two months of non-stop calls and chats.
They got married on November 5, 2016.
Wunmi, the new bride recalled what endeared him to her:

“I was attracted by his smartness, love for God, maturity, leadership skills, ability to mentor, and confidence. He knew what he wanted and he definitely came after it with strength,” she said.

So, when did he propose?

She said, “He asked me out 4 months after we met. That was Feb 1, 2015 and I said yes because I knew I wanted him to spend the rest of my life with me. I didn’t want to spend a day pretending he doesn’t mean so much to me when he does. I had also prayed about it and was convinced he was the one for me.”

Ayo confessed he also prayed.
He said, “After our first one-one-one meeting on  December 28, 2014, I have intensified prayers and the more I prayed, the more I had peace in my heart with her and my conviction grew stronger.

“A month later we met in Ilorin and attended church service together at COZA; behold all the conviction from the message from the officiating pastor. I didn’t need to wait any further, I proposed to her.”

Wunmi said, “We dated for 21 months—started on 1st February 2015 and got married on 5th November 2016.

My husband is the only man I know who proposed thrice— August 28th 2015, he proposed in his house with a bible. October 14th 2015, he proposed with a ring after one of our outings in Benin. December 28th 2015 he proposed on our introduction.”

Definitely, they are both in love. Wunmi said, “I love him, I had prayed and I was convinced, he makes me happy, he is true to every word he had spoken to me. I wanted to spend the rest of my life being celebrated. He celebrates me a lot.


The couple also talked about the definition of love:

“Love is a gift from God. It is the greatest gift for humanity. Love is a choice of commitment demonstrated in your willingness and readiness to give your all and everything to make the other person better, safer and happier.”

What else makes a relationship tick?
“Commit your ways to God and He will direct your path. It is important to make God the centre of your relationship, that’s when you can share true love for each other. Also, continue to work on ways to improve your understanding of love and communication. A way to do that is to read books and attend seminars. I personally read 40 books on relationship and marriage before my wedding and they were super helpful in helping me love unconditionally,” they both said.
Culled: deedeesblog

No comments:

Post a Comment