Friday 16 December 2016

Linda Ikeji Prays For Husband As Her Sister Gets Engaged



Laura Ikeji, her sister got engaged to ex footballer, Kanu Nwankwo’s brother, Ogbonna and the video has gone viral.

Congratulatory messages have started trickling into Laura’s timelines and the fashion entrepreneur is lapping up everything!

Well, single and searching celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji, who accommodates all her siblings including parents in her Banana Island home, Lagos has also congratulated her sister.

She posted: “Congratulations to my beautiful sister, Laura. She just got engaged. I tap into your blessing. So happy for you.”
Linda definitely longs for marriage. In an interview she granted on her 36th birthday a few months ago, she talked on her marital status.
She said, “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what it is. Definitely, I am looking; I just haven’t seen anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens soon.”
Laura, sister, Sandra, her beau and Kanu after the proposal
What she wants in a man?
 “A man who supports what I do. The most important thing is a man who supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it, there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women, who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment