Sunday 18 December 2016

Bishop Oyedepo’s Son, Isaac Celebrates Wife As They Mark Sixth Wedding Anniversary




For Isaac Oyedepo, Pastor, Living Faith Church, Logokoma, Abuja, its worth celebrating six years of God’s faithfulness in his marriage to Ayomitide.

Isaac, who is the second son of the President, Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners Chapel, Dr. David Oyedepo, took to Instagram to celebrate his pretty wife. Sharing a picture of the couple which was taken six years ago, he wrote:

This picture was taken on the 19th of December 2010, after I got married to the love of my life @ayomitideoyedepo
Congratulations my dear wife on this day and the very very very many years that are ahead of us.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy 6th year anniversary.

#6th Anniversary
#My wife
#Blessed
#Thankful(sic)


Then his wife, Ayomitide, also wrote on her Instagram handle:

“Happy Anniversary to us both! @isaacoyedepo looking into your eyes is priceless.
Six years and counting
Six years and God has been too good
Six years and no looking back
Six years and no regrets
The love of God has brought and kept us this far, sure, He will lead us on.

A man among men is my husband and I love doing marriage with you. You are a mega blessing in my life and I will not trade this blessing for anything else. You point me and our children day by day to God, mainly through your attitude toward us.
I am privileged and blessed of God of all women to be a great part of your life. For that, I give God all the glory, all the thanks and all the praise.
I love you without reserve. God bless you in abundance and keep us strong for all time."(sic)
#tomanymoreyearstogether#ifJesustarries#Godsblessings#Godisfaithful



No comments:

Post a Comment