Tuesday 13 December 2016

Actress Mistura Asunramu’s Luxurious Lifestyle Abroad, Says, “I’d Never Quit Acting"



Mistura Asunramu was one of the popular Nollywood Yoruba actresses before she decided relocating abroad a few years back. The mother of three, who celebrated her fifth wedding anniversary earlier in the year, is having a blast in Houston Texas where she resides.

Also an On Air-Personality who runs her radio programme on ‘African Pride FM’ (Huston), known as ‘Konnect with Mistyee, is the brain behind the party/show held in Dallas in honour of Wale Akorede aka Okunnu.
Now more elegant and prettier, the actress who runs the 11thmediaglobalconcept , seems contented with her lifestyle abroad.
Not the first to relocate, actors such as Laide Bakare; Lola Margaret; Oreoluwa Jokotoye aka Bigvai, Kayode Akinbayo, aka Bayo Eleregele, Soji Taiwo aka Omo Banke among others are also based in the United States.

In an interview with Playground, Mistura said of her absence in Nollywood and her marriage that was rumoured to be troubled, “Yes, there were so many wrong insinuations. My God will never let my home be in disarray. To the glory of God, I’m living fine and I’m happy with my family and my job. I have never been frustrated with acting. I am in the USA; I have produced two movies entitled: ‘Akebaje’ which is presently on YouTube and ‘Ayeajifa’ which will be premiered very soon. I have done a soap opera right here, and I have featured in a lot of movies here too such as: ‘Ola Inukan’, ‘American Babes’, ‘The twins’, ‘Aminat Minaj’ among others. 

So, I’m still very relevant in the movie industry within and outside Nigeria. I have come to realize that I don’t need to feature in every movie. I feature in good ones and try as much as possible to produce good movies myself.”
So, she hasn’t quit acting as insinuated in some quarters?

She responded, “I have never and will never leave the movie industry. I want to use this medium to inform my fans that I am still in the industry and nothing has affected my acting career. I am still an actress and I am enjoying the profession because it is what I love doing. People should disregard the rumour that I have quit acting. Nothing has changed about my acting career. In fact, I have even expanded my scope of acting abroad as well as diversified into other jobs, broadcasting precisely. The only thing that has changed is that I have relocated with my family to the United States.”


No comments:

Post a Comment