Wednesday 28 December 2016

Toyin Adegbola Is 55 Years Old Today




Two days after her friend, Sola Sobowale, celebrated her birthday, she is also rolling out the drums to celebrate 55 years on earth.

Known for her boisterous nature, you would always love to see Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re mecca in any movie.

A mother of two who was married to a journalist (now late) she has not remarried since his death.

Today, December, 28 is her birthday and she goes ahead to rejoice on Instagram.

She wrote:

“Emi lo lope, Emi ma lo lope Ooo, Ewa wo oore Baba laye mii Emi ma lo lope Ooo .The Almighty God is always faithful to me and my family, I appreciate him for all the mercies and grace I got during the last year, to him all the adorations and glory be unto.....I wish myself a greater year ahead, long life, good health, abundant grace, everlasting peace, good wealth and prosperity in this new age..... Kindly join me to celebrate my birthday once again!” (sic)


No comments:

Post a Comment