Friday 23 December 2016

Now, We Know Ubi Franklin & Lillian Esoro Are At War!




Findings by Kemiashefonlovehaven have proved that indeed, the young marriage of actress Lillian Esoro and Tripple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, has fallen apart.

What more? Lillian Esoro, who no longer wears her wedding ring, seems to tell the world that she is no longer Ubi’s wife when she walked into the venue of the Headies 2016 awards on December 23 alone and her husband had also arrived alone.

They didn’t sit together. Neither did they leave the Eko Hotel Convention centre, which was the venue of the ceremony, together.
The Made Men Music mogul, Ubi Franklin, got married to actress, former Miss Lillian Esoro in 2015.

Signs that there were cracks in the marriage started showing on Sunday October 30, with the opening of a lounge, Tilt Terrace, which is situated in Lekki, Lagos.

Ubi had announced on social media, the completion of a multi-million naira luxury restaurant, which he built for his wife in the heart of Lagos.

But his wife didn’t post anything on the lounge neither was she present at the opening that attracted A-list guests in the entertainment industry.

On Monday October 31, which was their first wedding anniversary, Ubi wished his wife, a happy first anniversary by posting their wedding pictures and eulogizing her good deeds.

He shared:”1 year ago I married my lovely wife Lillian who is God Fearing lady and Super mom to our beautiful son "Jayden". My love for you both knows no boundaries and I will always find this event to be the happiest moment in my life. Through the good times and challenging times, our union would only continue to grow from strength to strength. Love you lots! Ubi. Onise iyanu.” (sic)

Lillian, who came to limelight through acting in the soap, “Clinic Matters,” was not tagged in the message and she didn’t respond.

Rather than reply to the various shout outs on their wedding anniversary, she posted a picture she took with her sisters!


Many other events have proved the young marriage has crashed irretrievably. On December 4, Ubi posted a video and shared where the couple attended church service last year.
He wrote:
“Last Year First Sunday of December I was in church with my wife, this year she wasn't in church with me but I reserved a seat for her. As it's the culture at House On The Rock to have an overflow service after @theexperiencelagos I shared a video of us dancing in church and a lot of you criticize it today I wish I didn't take down that video and just appreciate a Happy Family praising and exalting God together and not bothered what a comment without a face will say.

God has Been too Good to me this year cos at the time she was a few weeks pregnant, Today my son is almost 5 months it's unbelievable. I am Thankful To God. I'll Always testify His Goodness No matter where I am and who I am and who is watching. Appreciate every Moment.” (sic)

Although he tried posting a picture of himself and his son, when his wife returned from a vacation abroad, he has not been seen with Lillian.
The Headies event nailed the fact that they are no longer an item!
Who will save this marriage?


No comments:

Post a Comment