Tuesday 27 December 2016

Even Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Rejects Evil Prophecy Tells Wife, “Your Children Will Fill Our Home”


The end seems not in sight for the torrent of responses to the prophecy of Dr. Olagorioye Faleyimu, founder, Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, on Nollywood actress Funke Akindele.

On Snapchat today, the actress’ husband, Abdulrasheed, aka Skillz rejected whatever prophecy was delivered.

He said, "I gave up on love and strengthen my heart for the lonely journey of life. 2 many times, I have tried to build a home and failed. It felt like hardwork. Convinced myself that I have beautiful children and money, so I don’t need a wife. GOD HAD OTHER PLANS.

“As you have given me peace, I pray that you will forever find peace. As you bring joy to so many, I pray that joy will never depart from your side. Your children will fill our home. We’ll grow old together and reap the fruits of our labour by God’s grace. 

"May you never have cause to cry. Laughter is your portion. From my mouth to God’s ears, and Amen, so it shall be in your life. No evil prophecies will come to pass in your generations. Please can I get a million Amen. God bless you all.” (sic)

On Christmas morning, the pastor had predicted among other issues concerning 2017 and revealed what would befall some celebrities in 2017.
On Funke Akindele, Faleyimu said, "Without special prayers, Funke Akindele won’t have a child before she dies because she is destined to be wealthy and famous but not destined to have a child and stable husband until she engages herself in the special prayer.

Whosoever marries her must have another reason because the issue of not having a child will keep coming up and it will scatter the marriage. If she refuses to do the prayer, she will end up adopting a child and by that time, she will be living alone without husband.”






No comments:

Post a Comment