Tuesday 13 December 2016

"I Married Her With Almost N1m But She Ran Away Two Weeks After” Says Distressed Husband




 This was shared by a Facebook user,Isaiah Otong. 

A graduate of the University of Uyo, he wrote:

“I am here to inform all Akwa Ibom citizen and Lagos base to run away from this very lady,Idonesit John Udoma, from the family of Udo Usoro in Obot Akara Local Govt, in Ikot Okim village. The family are using her to dupe man that come to marry her. There dupe me 950,000. I marry her on 13 Oct 2016, the lady run away to dupe another man on 28 Oct. My brother run oo.”(sic)

Sharing their traditional wedding pictures, he wrote again:

“I spend over 950,000 to marry 47 years old woman standing here, on 13 Oct 2016, but the lady run away from the marry on 28 Oct 2016, what are you call that kind married?” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment