Monday 26 December 2016

Toyin Adegbola Gushes About Sola Sobowale On Birthday


Sola Sobowale


They acted in the movie, ‘Asewo to re Mecca’ together since the 90s, and ever since, they have remained an item. Though Sobowale, who is celebrating her birthday today, December 26, now lives abroad, Toyin is in Nigeria but travels often to see her kids who are abroad.
 
Toyin Adegbola
As Sola marks her birthday today, Toyin takes to Instagram to send good wishes to her.

Toyin wrote:

“Happy birthday my darling twin sister and friend...As you add another year today, may the good Lord continue to bless and protect you, I wish you good health, long life, wealth and prosperity in years to come.
Pls join me and celebrate my darling sister today!!!” (sic)

In response, Sola Sobowale replied, “Thank you my darling sister.”



These veteran actresses, Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re Mecca, and Sola Sobowale remain great friends for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment