Monday 26 December 2016

Back To Her Kids, Muma Gee Shares Xmas Family Photos Without Husband




After her Abuja trip (as revealed by her husband) music act, Muma Gee, is back to her home in Port-Harcourt.
This festive season, she shares family photos of herself, her kids and other family members.
Her husband, Prince Eke was conspicuously absent in the pictures.

On December 14, the actor husband had taken to Instagram to accuse his wife of running after other men in Abuja drinking joints and night club.
He wrote: “This is not a cheap publicity, I am not washing my dirty linens in the public, neither do I want to invoke pity. How nice is it for a woman to abandon her 3 months old baby for 4 weeks and ran off to Abuja with God knows who and is being seen in Abuja at public joints and night clubs with different men. I really can’t stomach it any longer and at this point the world should know for posterity sake.”

Meanwhile he changed his bio to ‘Single Father of Three lovely kids.’

In response to her husband’s accusation Gift Uwame aka Muma Gee said she had gone to work in Abuja.
In an interview, she retorted when asked what went wrong with her marriage to  Prince Eke, her husband.

“Are you saying I shouldn’t do my work again because I am married? I am in Abuja and I came to work. I have a show here. In fact, I am in a meeting right now. I don’t have any problem with whatever he says,” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment